Alpaca Fibre Dryer Balls - Set of 3
I'd been asked about making these a few times... My answer had been that I'd looked into it, and tried some out, but essentially don't own, or know anyone who owns a dryer, so wasn't sure if it was an actual 'thing'!
...After being asked a few more times, and told that yes, dryer balls are actually a thing, here they are.
Why should you use Alpaca Dryer Balls?
- They are SO much more eco-friendly then disposable dryer sheets. Your alpaca dryer balls can be used again and again for many years. You can keep them in the dryer ready for the next use. Let them air out on the bench or give them a burst of sun every so often.
- They can smell great (or not, if you don't want them to!). Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil onto the dryer balls. The scent will be absorbed in the wool and add the fragrance to your laundry for a few loads.
- They are known for reducing drying time. The alpaca dryer balls will absorb residual moisture, and by adding a few balls into the dryer they will separate clothing and reduce static.
- They are 100% pure, natural, Australian alpaca wool.
- Alpaca wool is hypoallergenic and doesn't contain any lanolin. Great for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
- Alpaca wool comes in many different colours, Your dryer balls will be absolutely unique to your laundry. No one else will have some quite like yours.
- You are supporting a bush business to feed it's alpaca herd (my 4 legged babies) to make more dryer balls!
- The dryer balls have been through a number of hot and cold washes and spent quite a bit of time in a hot commercial dryer. They should be up for anything you throw at them.
- Our alpaca dryer balls are made of a 100% natural fibre, and although we've trimmed any stray fibres, washed, and dried and trimmed again there will be strays from time to time. We recommend not using them in the dryer with your favourite outfit on the first run. Break them in a little with something less delicate first!
- Each ball is different and they vary in colour and size between 6-7.5cm.
Come as a set of 3 - mixed sizes and light colours.
Please allow 3 working days prior to shipping - many of our products are made to order that need, making and drying time. We also live a long way from a post office, and daily trips are not always possible!)
**These items are all handmade and one of a kind. The images are examples of previously made alpaca dryer balls.
There are a limited number available and even though the design, colours and felting are all similar, the individual pieces all vary. It's part of the charm of buying handmade.**
This item is for the alpaca dryer balls only.