Alpaca Pics, Picnics & Punch - Saturday 12th September
Meet an alpaca, get your pictures taken then have a picnic and punch in the paddock. A fabulous afternoon out!
We are so excited to launch the first of our Alpaca Pics, Picnics and Punch days! We have collaborated with Nicole Drew Photography and Whisk Away Vintage Van to give you a totally different and fun way to spend some time.
Come out to our Alpaca Farm - we will introduce you to our lovely herd of alpacas, feed them a treat, say hello, learn about this fabulous animal and hopefully get a kiss! Nicole Drew Photography will take your family photos and children's portraits before you enjoy a light picnic and a glass of punch in the paddock.
- This is a package deal that includes:Up to 2 adults and 3 children in one family
- Info time! Learn a bit about alpacas and why we love them so much before you fall in love yourself.
- Personalised one-on-one time with the Alpacas
- A few bags of alpaca treats to coax them over
- Professional photo package by Nicole Drew Photography - which includes an individual portrait of each child, a group shot with kids and alpacas and a family shot. This package includes 5 high res images in an online gallery. (Additional images may be available at an additional charge).
- Picnic - a spot on a picnic blanket and a lovely little picnic box as a treat including savoury and sweet snacks by Whisk Away Vintage Van for you to enjoy while sitting in the fresh air and enjoying the day
- Punch - my homemade yummy punch to go with your picnic
Each time slot is 30 minutes to allow for children and the animals to not do everything we would like them to! (and to keep you an us safe with minimal people in one place - just your family and mine). In that time we hope we can get some beautiful photos for you and give you the opportunity to meet and learn about alpacas. You are then welcome to have your picnic and stay a while longer enjoying the surroundings and the time outdoors.
Please be on time! We are running a number of sessions through the afternoon and would love to give each of you a personalised and special experience.
Please wear closed in shoes (all the family) and bring a hat and an extra layer of clothing. The breeze can be chilly at the moment.